Links

Friday, December 7, 2018

My hair tonic type B.

I am getting order to make my home made hair tonic. Since my customer asking for hair growth assistance, I decided to make type B of the hair tonic cater his request last 5 December 2018. This is for external usage only!
The packed hair tonic type B.
The left one in mason jar is 199 ml and the one in amber coloured bottle is 90 ml. Basically, I manage to make total of 289 ml of hair tonic type B.
So far, my customer have used it one time yesterday. He is complaining that the hair tonic type B did not give instant darkening effect like my hair tonic type A that he constantly used now [1]. I did inform him that this type C batch is focusing more in promoting hair growth, not darkening the hair as per its natural colour. I advised him to use this hair tonic type B on weekend or time that he did not need darkening effect.
Hopefully he will able to make review on these 2 types hair tonic that I have been supplying to him. So that others able to see the good effect it gives to his greying hair.

Till then, have fun in taking care of your greying hair with good organic remedy.

Reference:
[1] My hair tonic type A with fast darkening effect upon consistent application last 6 August 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/08/my-organic-hair-tonic-oil.html

No comments:

Post a Comment