Links

Monday, September 3, 2018

The look of my pisang lemak manis (banana) fruits this morning.

The pisang lemak manis (banana) fruits still have not turn to yellow this morning😖. 
Selfie with the pisang lemak manis (banana)  fruits. 


Close up on the huge size of the pisang lemak manis (banana) fruits. 


The look of the banana tree from outside the house gate. 
I am really looking forward for it to ripe  naturally on its tree soon.  So that I could make experiment whether my baby cat Dell like or or the sweet taste of organic banana that his human Mama planted. 
Till then,  have fun in waiting for your banana to ripe on its tree😉.

References:
[1] My fresh breakfast of organic papaya and mulberry fruits this morning https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/09/my-fresh-organic-breakfast-of-papaya.html
[2] Planning to plant the pisang lemak manis outside my work place area also http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/08/gotong-royong-communal-works-to-dig-up.html

No comments:

Post a Comment