Links

Tuesday, September 25, 2018

1,284 gm of the weight my harvested Eksotika papaya.

I am doing some cleaning up yesterday. I harvest the ripe papaya before cutting down its tree.
The ripe organic papaya type Eksotika weigh 1,284 gm. Which I will peel it later for my evening tea break snack. This weight and size just good enough for me. If its heavier and larger than 2 kg, me and Dell won't be able to finished it off on our own😂.
The weighted ripe papaya type Eksotika.

The look of my organic ripe papaya on its tall tree.
I have to cut down this papaya tree as it has grow taller up till reach window of my second floor. Where it would be easier to harvest the papaya fruits if the tree is shorter. Which then suits my short stature😂.

I manage to bring few plants to be planted in the lab this evening:

  1. 1 unit purslane plant
  2. 2 unit bunga butang (globe amaranth) plants
  3. 3 unit passion fruit plants

The look of the plants from top list.
58 gm of aloe vera leaf for my lab mate.
Hopefully after this my pisang tanduk tree that I plant nearby the papaya tree, would be able to grow taller.
Till then, have fun in enjoying your organic papaya at home😉.

No comments:

Post a Comment