Links

Thursday, September 13, 2018

The huge size of my organic papaya fruit today.

I still have not weigh this huge papaya of mine. But it does feel like to be more than 2 kg. Last time this type or species of papaya only able to weigh up to 1.3 kg. Seems like my organic fertilizer and care works well for this papaya tree this time.
The weight of this papaya is 2,006 gm.
My selfie with the papaya. In order to show it is bigger than my round face😂.


The look of the yellow papaya on its tree yesterday.
The diameter of the papaya is 47.5 cm.


The length of the papaya is 30 cm.
It taste really sweet.
Worth all my effort to grow, peel and slice this papaya of mine. As it taste sweet and juicy. Even able to quench my thirsty throat during this hot weather.
For me, 2 kg it is big enough for me. As I would not have the strength in my arms to harvest more than 2 kg.

Till then, have fun enjoying organic papaya at home😉.

Reference:

No comments:

Post a Comment