Links

Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Dirty diaper still in its place after 20 days.

The dirty diapers from 5 September 2018 still in on top of the pad bin today. This is in  female toilet in ground floor block P04, SKE (School of Electrical Engineering), UTM.
Picture taken today.

My complaint to one of female staff last 5 September 2018.

I have even send my complaint to few of female lecturers here as they have the power to file complaint on such matter. I even asked if could put notice or even a dustbin in the toilet. As I could still help to throw the rubbish to the main bin located near the staircase, outside the toilet. Since as a forgetful human, I always forget to bring extra toilet paper to help to throw the dirty diaper.
The cleaner is cleaning today. Do ignore my annoyed, unmake up face.
The toilet still remains as its conditions last 5 September 2018 despite I saw cleaner today.
Fortunately the Engineering Accredited Council (EAC) last week were males. Not sure what visitor will think when they use the toilets available in SKE, UTM.
Till then, make sure to turn around, check  before leave and flush the toilet after using it.

Update on 26 September 2018:
- the dirty diaper being thrown away
- toilet also being cleaned
Actually, I do hope the dirty diaper leaver does come back and throw it away themselves.
Hopefully such person will be trained well by the person who leave a very good comment and suggestion here😉.

No comments:

Post a Comment