Links

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

The look of soft pink bunga keembong (garden balsam) at home yesterday.

The pretty soft pink look of my bunga keembong (garden balsam) yesterday. So far, only one plant survive at home from 3. Well, still better than none.

I am planting this flower plant since it have nostalgic value to me. Where I used to play with the seeds and flower during growing up in village environment. This flower plant easily found in my late grandparents house compound during my primary school age.
Nowadays, quite hard to find them even on the side of the road.

Hopefully I am able to grow more and expand my bunga keembong (garden balsam) colour collection later.

Till then, have fun in planting flowers at hone😉.

Reference: [1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impatiens_balsamina

No comments:

Post a Comment