Links

Thursday, September 13, 2018

Asparagus shoots as my snack this morning.

As usual, I do my morning routine to water all plants before leave the house for work. I saw there are 4 asparagus shoots. I decided to harvest them as my snack as I am afraid will forget to harvest them tomorrow.
4 asparagus shoots for my snack this morning.
12 units of mulberry fruits for my snack yesterday morning.
I do feel grateful to be able to spare my time to tend after my plants. Despite so many peope told me it is time consuming and tedious. But it does feel satisfying to be able to harvest my own fruits and vegetables, wash it and eat them immediately without worrying about safety. As I am using organic planting approach.
I am used to plant myself what I want to eat. Like papaya, banana, mulberry, asparagus and etc. I prefer such tedious way rather than asking or buy some from others. As I am able to use organic planting approach as I do now. Also able to eat them with a peace of mind.
Going to harvest the yellow ones for my evening snack today.
I even able to plan to harvest my yellow organic papaya for my evening snack today.

Till then, have fun enjoying your organic harvest as your morning snack daily😉.

No comments:

Post a Comment