Links

Friday, September 7, 2018

Fresh organic seedless papaya for my dinner last night.

I manage to harvest 1 of my yellow papaya yesterday morning before leave the house. But do not have time to peeled it in the lab since we are too busy yesterday. I end up having the fresh organic papaya for my dinner last night.
The sweet juicy seedless papaya of mine.
The look of the seedless papaya flesh
The look of the papaya on its tree.
My selfie with the papaya before plucking it.
It is quite amusing when people assume I eat fresh papaya in daily basis. That is quite high expectation of assumption. As I normally able to get yellow ripe papaya once per 2 to 3 days gap. Since I prefer to leave the fruit to ripe on its tree rather than have to pluck it earlier and keep it till it ripe. As the earlier act makes me get sweeter outcome. Still, I am grateful to be able to enjoy my own grown organic fresh papaya.
To be frank, I never manage to use the ripe papaya flesh for facial mask. It always end up in both of my and Dell's stomach.
The earlier batch of same papaya species do have lots of seed. Not sure why this tree produce more and more seedless papaya fruits. But I like the seedless papaya. Less hassle to clean them for my consumption.
Till then, have fun in enjoying good and fresh organic papaya at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment