Links

Friday, September 7, 2018

Reason I learned to put on make up myself.

I have my own reason to learn to put on my make up. Frankly speaking, I like to learn to do most of things by myself. So that I have the correct knowledge and able to protect myself from any avoidable mishaps. Yes, I do know it is such a tedious things to do. But for me, it does worth the hassle.
The list of reason as follows:
  • To follow my own convenient time and schedule without need to wait for others. Which there is possibility I will need to wait longer time if I engage make up artist to assist put on my make up. A probability that I cannot take. Plus, I tend to travel and move a lot. So, much convenient to bring and put on make up on my own than to bring a make up artist with me. I am no celebrity nor Victoria Secret supermodel for such luxury😂. And I prefer a butler more than make up artist.
  • To save cost and time. As I am using my own cosmetics and I am able to manage my time spend for the application process. Since I do not have the luxury to spend to engage make up artist to do my make up. It is just me being stingy.
  • I am able to choose any kind of look that I want to pull off for that day [5]. Either fresh youthful look, matured look, smokey eyes and etc. All up to me. Would be harder to achieve if my make up done by others or make up artist. As different people have their own preference.
  • I am able to control my skin breakout and also any skin infection. As only me alone using all my cosmetics. It is my decision to be stingy for my precious skin condition. Also I am able to make sure the hygiene level of the used cosmetics and tools (make up brushes). On aspect like contamination, disinfection, product/cosmetics expiration and so on.
The list is solely to answer one of my girlfriend queries. Since she cannot understand why I should waste/spend my time to put on make up on my own. When there is an option to pay make up artist to do it. Hope it will helps to clear her queries. As for me, I strongly prefer a butler over a make up artist😉. As a butler would helps a lot to make most of my daily work done faster. Since most of my work is quite heavy duty things.

Till then, have fun in learning the correct way to apply make up yourself😉.

References:
[1] Here in this link, all make up done by me.
Can see lots of difference between these 3 days.
I prefer the one with light brown shawl😆
[2] This is my make up look during my year 2014
[3] Simple make up look to pull of a fresh face look
[4] Another simple make up look for wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment