Links

Saturday, September 29, 2018

My make up look today to attend wedding.

My make up look this morning in order to attend my ex-lab mate wedding.

The make up steps:
  1. Mask using combination of white clay and goat milk [1].
  2. Toner.
  3. Serum.
  4. Virgin coconut oil (VCO).
  5. Sunblock [2].
  6. Primer.
  7. Apply foundation Supra by Kryolan code 3W with Zoeva 102 Silk Finish brush [4]. Then dab it with my damp beauty blender to get seamless finish look.
  8. Powder up my face using NARS loose powder.
  9. Do my eyebrows using Maybelline 36hours Gel Liner and Zoeva 317 Winged Liner brush [4].
  10. Put on some eyeshadows to give definition on my eyes using Zoeva 231 Petit Crease brush [4].
  11. Do nose contour using Zoeva 231 Petit Crease brush [4].
  12. Put on blusher using Zoeva 127 Luxe Sheer Cheek brush [4].
  13. Put on True MatteMoist lip in code Coralie.
  14. Finished it off with fixing spray.
It took me almost 40 minutes to finished up this look. It has been long time for me to put on long lasting make up look. I do not even have the time to do face contour due to my time limit. Since I need to feed the cats and water the plant before leave the house.

Update 9.13 pm.
I still have decent look despite the face oil already peeking through the make up.
Can see that I am still looking presentable look despite 12 hours passed after putting the make up this morning before 9 am.
My eyebrows still in place without any major smudges.
Same goes with my eyeliner. No major smudges.
I didn't even do any touch up than blotting away the excess face oil and reapply my lips after enjoying the food in the event place.
Seems like the Supra foundation from Kryolan does live up to its reputation. I am able to pull off longer wearing time as I am exempted from prayer today. Not my initial intention nor practise to do so. But it is a very good experiment and I am satisfied with the outcome.

Till then, have fun in putting on your own long lasting make up😉.

References:

No comments:

Post a Comment