Links

Thursday, September 27, 2018

My improved make up look today after a thorough diagnostic last week.

Last week I could feel and see my make up easily smudge [1]. Especially my eyes part. Well, I was unwell last week. I do not even have the energy to use mask on my face.
Since today I am feeling much better, I manage to put on my white clay which I add goat milk before putting on make up this morning [2]. 





My skincare and make up sequence this morning:
  1. Put on white clay mask with goat milk after clean up face.
  2. Use toner to clean up face after washed off mask. 
  3. Followed with face serum application. 
  4. Then I put on 2 to 3 drops virgin coconut oil (VCO) as my face moisturiser. 
  5. Put on primer as my make up base.
  6. Apply Maybelline Maybelline Clearsmooth All One BB Stick with SPA 21 PA+++ in code 02 Natural using my Zoeva 102 Silk Finish from my Zoeva Rose Golden Luxury Set [3,4]. 
  7. Apply Meiss foundation stick for under eyes concealer using Zoeva 110 Face Shape brush [4].
  8. Used Zoeva 106 Powder brush for to apply loose powder to set my face. 
  9. Use Tarte brush to brush eyebrows and conceal eyebrows.
  10. Used Zoeva 317 Winged Liner to apply eyebrow powder to my eyebrows. 
  11. Used Maybelline Eye Studio 36hours Gel Liner and its brush for eyeliner [5]. 
  12. Used Zoeva 227 Soft Definer brush to powder under eyes, top part eyeliner and eyebrows concealer. 
  13. Used Zoeva 231 Petit Crease brush to do nose shading. 
  14. Used Zoeva 127 Luxe Sheer Cheek brush for blusher. 
I know it is lots of steps and works. But definitely worth the effort. As I manage to use very minimum product or cosmetics for this make up look. It does helps to reduce heavy or plenty cosmetics to cover any imperfections or bad skin conditions.

I am using all 8 pieces of brushes in this Zoeva Rose Golden Luxury Set [4]. I like this brush set since I only need to add 2 more brushes.
Which is:
  1. Dual ended Tarte eyebrow spoolie brush and 
  2. Liner brush that comes with theMaybelline Eye Studio 36hours Gel Liner [5]. 

Maybe eyebrow brush from Doll 10 code No6 not thin enough for me to use on my eyebrows during my unwell condition last week [6].
Plus my make up does looks better today after I put on white clay mask before applying make up. I really need to put extra effort to prep my skin that already in fast ageing stage. Seems like frequent organic papaya consumption still not enough to get a good skin condition.
I do prefer light towards natural make up look. With a slight definition on certain part of my face such as eyebrows, make my nose look smaller and have a fresh look. More towards to make me look fresh and alive๐Ÿ˜‰.
It is all up to individuals on type of make up look they prefer.

Till then, have fun in prepping your skin before applying your make up ๐Ÿ˜‰.

References:
[3] My review on Maybelline Clearsmooth All One BB Stick with SPA 21 PA+++ in code 02 Natural https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/02/my-review-on-maybelline-clearsmooth-all.html

No comments:

Post a Comment