Links

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

My make up look today and post mortem on it.

I have been facing chronic body energy depletion. Where I am unable to revive back the energy to 100% despite the long holiday last week during Malaysia day.
Since today I am feeling much better. I decided to put on light make up. In order to perk up my working mood.


I do put on top and bottom eyeliner using Eye Studio 36hours gel liner from Maybelline [1]. I do smudge my under eyes liner using brown eyeshadows. Also put silver eyeliner pencil for inner corner and waterline area.
Seems like my under eyes area smudge so much today during the evening. My foundation also creases and settles a lot in wrinkles and fine lines under eyes area.
After some  personal evaluation and post mortem, I decided not to use anything for my under eyes.

My look after Maghrib prayer. As I still have few works to finished up before going back and waiting for the rain to subsidize.
I just focus putting very thin eyeliner on my top eyes only. The decision after my personal evaluation and post mortem. 
As normally I get very minimum smudge for my under eyes. Maybe because I did not use any mask at all last weekend due to my energy depletion period.
Despite such, I am still grateful as the make up application does went smoothly. As my skin still in good condition without any flaky issue. Seems like my ritual of moisturising skin using virgin coconut oil (VCO) after cleaning my face, does paid off [2]. Maybe my effort in drinking apple mint leaves hot drink also contribute to such non flaky skin condition.
My apple mint leaves hot drink.
Till then, have fun in taking care of your skin during your unwell condition or period.

References:
[1] My review on Eye Studio 36hours gel liner from Maybelline  https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2017/11/my-review-on-maybelline-eye-studio.html
[2] My virgin coconut oil (VCO) in 30 ml dropper bottle packaging https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/04/the-look-of-me-using-my-virgin-coconut.html

No comments:

Post a Comment