Links

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Fire incident in cucur udang shop, Sri Pulai area.

I was craving for mee rojak yesterday. Decided to go to this cucur udang shop. But sadly, the shop was on fire. By the time I came, the fire department vehicles were already at the scene.





The fire is caused by short circuit. I end up have to eat elsewhere due to the incident. Fortunately I have hunch to decide optional food as alternative in case the shop not open. Seems like my hunch is right all along.
No one is hurt during the fire incident. Just that the fire take longer time to put down since it is caused by short circuit. And the fire department arrive 20 minutes after the fire started. I think that is due to the heavy traffic and drizzling rain during peak hour people coming back from work.

Till then, be safe while looking for food.

No comments:

Post a Comment