Links

Wednesday, September 5, 2018

My review on 1 custom make up brush set.

I just manage to set time to use this custom make up brush set [1]. Which I bought last 22 August 2017 during my task being personal make up brush shopper for my client.
The look of the brush set on the right part of this picture.

Close up on the brush set.
The look of each brushes in this set.
Brush list from left to right:
  1. *Nose shading brush from MAANGE 5001F
  2. *Small angled brush from Elf [2]
  3. Seamless shaping and finish brush from bareMinerals
  4. Dual slanted eyebrow spoolie brush from Doll 10 Code No6. The spoolie and brush were quite stiff.
  5. Pencil brush for inner conner and under eye smudging from no brand
  6. Contour brush from Yutong
  7. Base brush for foundation from Natura
  8. dual ended brush for eyeshadows from Tarte
  9. *eyeliner brush from MAANGE 5001H
  10. *Lock-It Setting Powder Brush #20 from Kat Von D's [3]. Which I intended to use for my blusher. Since it shape quite oval. Where #4 and #25 would give better and precise blusher application due to its smaller size

Actually the above brush set consist of 6 unit of brushes. Which I add 4 more brushes (No 1, 2, 9 and 10) to cater my personal needs.

I personally think I have to add brushes that marked with*, especially no 2 and 10 for the above make up brush set:
  • Blusher brush. If you use the Bare mineral brush for blusher, then additional brush would need to be for powder.
  • Eyebrows concealer brush. I am using small angled brush from my 11 pieces Elf make up brush set [2].
Till then, have fun in applying make up before work😉.

References:
[1] The first make up brush set in this entry. Bought last 21 August 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment