Links

Saturday, September 29, 2018

Pictures taken during my ex-lab mate wedding event.

These are few pictures taken during my ex-lab mate wedding event today in Dewan Dato Bahaman, Taman Pilah Jaya, Kuala Pilah, Negeri Sembilan.
Celebrating the groom in Middle East style with these post gradute students.

All of us from UTM group.
Regardless the nicely taken picture, I am still the shortest among all in this picture😂. Yet I am satisfied with my decision to use flat shoes for the comfortness of my feets😊. They are more precious to me.
Posing with the groom fake keris.
The candid version of posing with the fake keris.

Receiving bunga pahar from the groom.

We manage to reach to the place just in time the bride and groom arrive accompanied by the sound of kompang around 1.56 pm. We start hit the highway around 10.47 am.
It is quite far journey with winding road. As we used the old road to the event hall. The post graduate students does enjoy the served food. They even asked me where to find such food as they never taste it in any eatary places that they have been. Think I need to look for one for them later.

Till then, have a safe journey back home during this hot blazing weather😉.

References:

No comments:

Post a Comment