Links

Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Few of my morning activity and my make up that last after that.

Since today I need to leave home earlier, I decided to get ready with my work dress before going downstairs.
The huge size of my pegaga kampung (Centella asiatica).

The ulam that I eat as my morning snack.
From left: kemangi leaves, pegaga kampung leaf and 3 unit asparagus shoots.

Unknown feces of insect or pest. Still under investigation.

The huge snail size under my papaya tree.

My purple coloured Tulsi Krishna.
This is under holy basil family plant variety.
The healthy look of my kelapa pandan (pandan coconut tree [2].


The look of my dustbin in its original place before relocation.

I relocated my dustbin in front of my gate💪.
I have to do so in order to get a peace of mind staying in my own house [1].
My melada pahit plant leaves growing bigger.

My make up look after reach lab today.

Another version without spectacles.
My make up still last even after my various activities before leaving the house😙.

Till then, have fun in tending after your plants before leave the house for works😉💪.

References:
[1] Issue on others throw their trash in my home dustbin instead of using their own https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/10/my-subtle-way-on-those-who-throw-their.html
[2] The look of my kelapa pandan (pandan coconut) tree last 3 February 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/02/update-growth-of-my-harum-manis-mango.html

No comments:

Post a Comment