Links

Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Heavy harvest of mahogany or sky fruit today.

I happen to obtain fresh fallen mahagony or sky fruit this morning. What a luck!
The long and huge size of this mahogany or sky fruit.


The mahogany or sky fruit weigh 967 gm.
The "sky fruit" concentrate is sold as a natural remedy that is said to improve blood circulation and skin [1]. 

I have used and consume the seed of this mahogany or sky fruit when I need to stay up late to finished up work. It does keeps me stay focus and alert. It gives better effect than drinking strong thick coffee. But I never take it 2 days in a row. As it is very potent. I prefer to use it sparingly. Only when it is needed.

Till then, have fun in collecting mahogany or sky fruit😉.

Reference:
[1] Scientific name of mahogany or sky fruit = Swietania https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swietenia

No comments:

Post a Comment