Links

Saturday, October 6, 2018

Making pumpkin cake as gift to bring for my girlfriend's daughter birthday today.

I was invited by my girlfriend to attend her daughter birthday event today. Since my papaya still not ripe enough to bring as gift, I decided to bake pumpkin cake instead. I am accustomed to bring gift especially foods when going to closed friends and relatives house. A gesture teached by my Mum.
The pretty look of the cake batter with 1 rose flower petals, 4 apple mint leaves and 3 spearmint leaves.
I decided to put additional ingredients:

  • 1 unit rose flower. I used the petals.
  • 4 apple mint leaves.
  • 3 spearmint leaves.

The look of the used 521 gm cleaned sweet pumpkin.

1 unit organic rose flower of mine.

The look of 4 apple mint leaves and 3 spearmint leaves.
Hopefully the pumpkin cake would turn out well and finished baked on time. As the event start after Zohor prayer.
The finely cooked pumpkin cake.
Till then, have fun in making pumpkin cake at home.

Reference:
[1] Packing apple mint and chili pepper for my girlfriend https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/10/packing-my-apple-mint-and-chili-pepper.html

No comments:

Post a Comment