Links

Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Unboxing perfume Obsession for Men EDT by Calvin Klein.

My customer placed order of this perfume last 29 September 2018. He order 200 ml of perfume Obsession for Men EDT by Calvin Klein, new in box (NIB). As there is option for tester unit from my supplier.
Summary of the unboxing process.
Umboxing is done with the permission from buyer. In order to check the goods before post out to him.
I even granted to spray the perfume. As the buyer wanted my opinion on the perfume scent. Lucky me😊.

Info on the perfume [1]:
Obsession for Men Eau de Toilette by Calvin Klein. Intense. Unforgettable. Provocative. Between love and madness lies Obsession. This spicy oriental is a provocative and compelling blend of herbs and rare woods.
  • Top notes - Mandarin, bergamot
  • Middle notes - Lavender, myrrh, spices
  • Base notes - Musk, sandalwood, patchouli

My verdict:
  • Soft inoffensive perfume with woodsy powdery rich with spices type of scent.
  • Suitable for both men an woman to use.
Somehow this perfume does remind me of my perfume Shalimar for Woman EDP by Guerlain. But in much mild version of Shalimar.

For those who are interested to buy perfume, can drop inquiry to me at sales@pivotsolutions@gmail.com .

Till then, have fun window shopping your desired perfume.

Reference:

No comments:

Post a Comment