Links

Monday, October 1, 2018

Tending after my plants this morning.

This morning my schedule quite full. As I have sufficient energy to do most pending house chores.
My precious germinate okra. Germinated last Friday.



Germinate my chili pepper from old dried ones.

The look of feces coming from insect that eat my passion fruits plants.

Still under investigation on the culprit that eat my passion fruits leaves. Since I do not see any caterpillars nor snails near the crime scene this morning.
My simple make up look this morning.

My delicious lontong kering breakfast.

The 3rd leaf of pisang tanduk plant in lab today.
It does feel nice seeing the 3rd leaf of this pisang tanduk plant outside lab area. The 2nd leaf come out last 29 September 2018 [1].
Regardless it is a lot of work, but it is manageable when I have sufficient energy. Which is quite rare these days😓.

Till then, have fun in managing and doing house chores before leaving the house in daily basis😉.

Reference:
[1] 2bd leaf of pisang tanduk plant outside my lab last 29 September 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/09/the-new-leaf-of-pisang-tanduk-in-lab.html

No comments:

Post a Comment