Links

Thursday, October 18, 2018

The pretty look of misai kucing flower outside lab today.

The pretty look of blooming misai kucing flower planted outside lab today.
The huge misai kucing flower.



Using the stray cat outside lab as model.
So that people able to see the difference between misai kucing (cat whisker) plant with the whiskers on cat😂.
I love to see how clear the taken pictures. Despite it is only taken using my phone Samsung J7 Prime. Means that my photo taking skills getting better with the medium range phone that I have in hands.
Plus, my prop (stray cat outside lab) also behaving and pose well until it makes next door lab member curious. As he used to give the cat foods, but they did not pose well with him. Seems like I also have mastered the technique keeping my prop well behaved.

Till then, have fun taking pictures of your organic crops in your work place😉.

No comments:

Post a Comment