Links

Sunday, October 14, 2018

My nose unable to pick up my perfume smell and today I am down with mild flu.

My nose just unable to pick up the scent of  strong perfume that I wear since last Wednesday. I end up with thick phlegm today. Which is a sign I am having flu. The main culprit that disable my nose ability to pick up the sweet scent of perfume that I wear.

My trouble shooting journey of my  sweet perfume and nose blockage due to flu:
I was wearing my strong and sweet  Pink Sugar EDT perfume for this whole week [1].
I am unable to get hold its scent last Thursday, unlike usual. Which I found quite odd. As this Pink Sugar perfume is have a quite strong and lasting smell.
Then I put on Vanilla Lace EDC body mist from Victoria Secret at night around 8 pm after bath. I just can smell it vividly. Unlike usual. As this body mist also give quite strong smell.
I end up using La Vie Est Belle (LVEB) L'eau de Parfum Lègère EDP when out for errands Friday evening. Despite I found it strong last time, I hardly smell it on me. This time, I am starting to feel strained neck and stiff back. Which I have to use mentholated massage oil to help ease the stiffness.
Today, I have thick phlegm when I cough after bath this morning. And strong headache in the evening. Where finally proven that I am having flu😑.
The main reason and culprit where I am unable to smell the perfume scent that I wore.

Moral of the story, start drink and eat lots of fruits and vegetables that have Vitamin C whenever you feel that you are about to have a flu. Try to learn and listen to your body more. As prevention is better than cure. And I am feeling much better today after drinking soluble Vitamin C after dinner.

Till then, do take care of yourself in this cold weather and flu season.

References:
[2] My review on perfume Pink Sugar EDT last September 2016 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2016/09/my-review-on-aquolina-pink-sugar.html

No comments:

Post a Comment