Links

Sunday, October 28, 2018

Using 6 from 15 pieces of my purple Sonia Kashuk limited edition make up brush set.

I used again 6 from 15 pieces of my purple Sonia Kashuk limited edition make up brush set yesterday. Bought last 20 August 2017 [1].
As my Zoeva Rose Golden Luxury set (8 pieces) need to be under deep cleaning [2].
The look of the purple Sonia Kashuk limited edition make up brush set in my daily make up bag.
Seems like I get the hang in using the make up brushes from this set. Even manage to get decent eyebrows look using the eyebrow brush (angled brush) from the set for yesterday dinner.
Won't be able to see much of my eyebrows from this picture. Regardless, it does look decent.

The set consists of:
  1. a powder brush, 
  2. blusher brush, 
  3. duo fiber buffing brush, 
  4. synthetic angled multipurpose brush, 
  5. contour brush, 
  6. foundation brush, 
  7. concealer brush, 
  8. blending brush, 
  9. crease brush, 
  10. small eye shadow brush, 
  11. fluffy eye shadow brush, 
  12. precision pencil brush, 
  13. synthetic angled liner brush, 
  14. smudge brush and 
  15. spoolie.
Credit to [3].

Credit to [3].
For me, this is quite a good make up brush set for beginner and also intermediate personnel.
At this moment I only used 6 pieces from 15 pieces in this set. That is:
  1. powder brush. To powder and set my foundation.
  2. blusher brush. To put on blusher.
  3. duo fiber buffing brush. To blend my foundation.
  4. synthetic angled liner brush. To do my eyebrows. However, this one quite thick. Where I think more suitable to be used with eyebrow powder than gel or pomade.
  5. smudge brush. To conceal and clean my eyebrows.
  6. spoolie. To blend my eyebrows.
Till then, have fun in practising applying your make up using your make up brushes😉.

References:
[1] The new purple Sonia Kashuk limited edition make up brush (15 pieces) https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2017/08/selection-of-suggested-make-up-brushes.html
[2] Zoeva Rose Golden Luxury set (8 pieces)
[3] Details on purple Sonia Kashuk limited edition make up brush (15 pieces) 

No comments:

Post a Comment