Links

Monday, October 1, 2018

My subtle way on those who throw their rubbish in my home dustbin.

This is my initiative to subtly remind those who throw their rubbish in my dustbin, located outside my house.
The written reminder.
I write : PLEASE USE OWN DUSTBIN. TQ!

I have to do such as it has been 2 weeks they throw their trash in my dustbin. I do not want to make extra effort to use my extra dustbin just because the existing one full of trash from others.
Sorry for the unfocused pictures. As I was hurrying to go inside as Maghrib prayer  azan clearly heard from my house that time.
Yes, I know that I could move my dustbin nearer to my gate area. But my dustbin is located in front of the actual location of the dustbin door, built in the end of my gate area. Can see in the top picture, the door behind my dustbin.
I am afraid that if I moved my dustbin near to my gate area, it will hinder the trash collector later. Also will give me more work if I put my dustbin near my gate and move it back to the actual dustbin place on trash collection day.
As I might not well or even forget to move it back.
And I will end up with uncollected trash.
All of this would not be an issue if the person throw their trash in 2 unit of dustbin that they have.
For the sake of my emotional health in long run, I would have to do extra work in moving my dustbin around. Hopefully, I will be strong and healthy plus able to remember for such tedious activity💪. Since the culprit would definitely deny on such things when being confronted as I do not have cctv footage on this matter.

Conclusion, it is hard being a human like me.

Till then, be strong and creative in solving your dustbin issue at home😁.

No comments:

Post a Comment