Links

Wednesday, October 17, 2018

The look of Dell guarding me from garden lizard this morning.

I was busy burying my organic fertilizer at the plants at home this morning. Yet Dell never leave my side. Then I saw a medium size garden lizard around 8 cm body length on my lime tree [1]. And Dell already sit in front of me, guarding me from the garden lizard.
The garden lizard in red circle.

Can see how Dell bravely sitting in front of me to guard me from the garden lizard.

Dell is such a sweetheart and gentleman type of male cat😗. Seems like I trained him well😄. Dell also know not to disturb the garden lizard as it is also a good pest control for my garden.


The garden lizard still nearby despite I have finished burying the organic fertilizer.

Can see how tired Dell look after 1 round accompanying me tending the outside plants.
Furball was laying beside her tired step brother. Can see how busy Furball's tail here.
Dell join my resting time😂
I hardly have resting time alone. As Dell is more than willing to join me each time😅. He seems to enjoy cuddling too much. What a peculiar male cat of mine.

Till then, have fun enjoying the companion of your cats while tending after your plants at home😉.

References:

No comments:

Post a Comment