Links

Thursday, October 11, 2018

Spray bottle with pressure system - a good investment for my organic planting care.

One of my gardening companion just used this type of sprayer with pressure system. I happen to get on hold this awesome garden assist yesterday evening to tend after the planted plants in the lab compound. As few of the papaya plants being attacked and infested with whiteflies.
Short video on how the mist and the sprayer projection produced by this sprayer.
The curly effect look of the affected leaves that being attacked by whiteflies.

The abundance whiteflies under the affected papaya leaf.
Can see that the whiteflies manifest along the length of the leaf stem.
The used sprayer bottle with 3 liter capacity.
My concoction of organic pesticide that contain azadirachtin.
The healthy look of pisang lemak manis.
Due to latest news on high level pesticide in vegetables such as chili and water lettuce, just give me more reason to put effort to plant all my needed vegetables supplies myself [1,2,3]. Makes me feel grateful as I have started growing my own cili padi (chili pepper) at home [4].
As I used organic care approach to tend after my plants at home. All for the safety of my precious cats. Who loves to much on the grown herbs that I have grown all over my house.

Till then, have fun in tending after your plants with organic care😉💪.

References:
[1] Previously, there was news that the Agri-Food & Veterinary Authority of Singapore (AVA) had recalled two types of Malaysian iceberg lettuces from the Singapore market on October 4 when it was discovered to be unsafe for consumption. Higher than permitted levels of the pesticide, Fipronil was found in two brands of the product, namely Pasar and Iceberg that were sold at NTUC FairPrice and Sheng Siong supermarkets. 
https://www.worldofbuzz.com/msia-orders-vendors-to-stop-selling-vege-2-fresh-iceberg-lettuce-due-to-harmful-pesticide/
[2] SINGAPORE: The Agri-Food & Veterinary Authority of Singapore (AVA) has issued a recall for iceberg lettuce after it detected high levels of pesticide in the vegetable imported from a Malaysian farm.
https://www.nst.com.my/node/418086/amp
[3] The Malaysian Inspection and Quarantine Agency had recently detected plant protection drug residue exceeding the neighboring country’s permissible level in Vietnam’s chili shipments, leading to the suspension.
https://m.english.vietnamnet.vn/fms/business/209951/malaysia-suspends-vietnamese-chili-imports.html
[4] The pretty and healthy look of my cili padi (chili pepper) at home, grown organically https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/10/the-look-of-my-organic-cili-padi-chili.html

No comments:

Post a Comment