Links

Thursday, October 18, 2018

My natural make up look for today.

This is just my own self keeping on my daily skin condition and make up look. If my skin is not in a good shape (dry, flaky), it can be seen clearly when I put on make up.

My morning make up:


This is after a short round of work at home. Watering the plant, tending after my cats and harvesting my organic papaya.
Can see how shiny my cheek looks😂.

My evening make up:

Compliment from one of my ex-Siemens colleague.
She said that my skin still look like when I was working in Siemens last time in 2008 till 2011. Quite an achievement to me after almost 7 years leaving Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.😄.

To be frank, it is not an easy task to maintain such good skin condition. But you could achieve it with effort, dedication and discipline.
I also manage to start eat fresh fruits, vegetables and herbs. Still work on to plant more vegetables.

Till then, have fun putting effort in your skincare regime😉.

Reference:

No comments:

Post a Comment