Links

Tuesday, October 16, 2018

6 cm diameter of my pegaga kampung and 10 cm diameter pegaga gajah in my house.

I was asked to give pictures of the pegaga that I grew at home last 2 weekend. As my prospect customer cannot believe when I say that my pegaga kampung and pegaga gajah leaf is as big as my palm size.
6 cm diameter of my pegaga kampung and 10 cm diameter pegaga gajah in my house.
Hopefully the pictures above is good enough as my proof.
Last time, the pegaga kampung leaf just as big as 20 cent coin size. Seems like my organic fertilizer concoction able to help it to grow bigger in size.
Till then, have fun in growing your pegaga plant at home.

References:
[1] The look of my pegaga kampung and pegaga gajah last 24 March 2018. This time, the size of pegaga kampung leaf just around 20 cent coin size https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/03/2-types-of-organic-centella-or-pegaga.html
[2] The look of my pegaga gajah leaf that grow tremendously from 50 cent coin size to more than my palm size last 10 October 2017 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2017/10/my-pegaga-plant-at-home.html

No comments:

Post a Comment