Links

Wednesday, October 10, 2018

The look of my organic cili padi (chili pepper) plant in its small pot.

This is the look of my cili padi (chili pepper) that is full with abundance chili fruits.
As usual, Dell like to be in the taken picture.

As a proof that he is not lazy and always accompanying his Mama as bodyguard😄




At this moment, I only have 1 small pot of cili padi (chili pepper) plant. In process if germinating more.
The size of the used pot is around 4 inch tall and 5 inch in diameter.
My selling pack today: cili padi (chili pepper) and bendi (okra/ladyfingers)
This kind of package can also be given away as a good practical birthday gift. Provided the receiver love cili padi (chili pepper)😆.
This manja boy named Dell the cat is hugging me tightly.
He has been showering me with hug and kisses as it has been 2 days I leave him early in the house with Furball only.

References:
[1] Using one of my chili pepper for my sambal last 14 May 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/05/my-well-blended-sambal-anchovies-for.html
[2] My cili padi mini/burung (chili pepper type bird's eyes) that turning red in colour https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/10/the-pretty-bright-red-colour-of-my-cili.html

No comments:

Post a Comment