Links

Sunday, October 28, 2018

My 3 main steps of skincare routine for a good skin condition.

I will try my best to stick with these 3 main skincare steps in daily basis.
  1. Wash face using facial cleanser after clean it up from make up. Last time I did invest in facial cleanser that able to remove make up. But it is too expensive for my current state. Good for those who is quite busy and avid make up user.
  2. Use toner to clean up skin from any impurities after facial cleansing. I normally choose alcohol free as my skin unable to tolerate it.
  3. Moisturized skin using moisturizing cream.

These 3 main steps does helps a lot to maintain my current skin condition.
Regardless certain people would treat such steps as basic steps, I prefer to treat it as main steps for me in daily basis.
I have teach even my brothers the same steps whenever they consulted me last time when they start venturing on skincare regime. As they also envious seeing my clean and clear skin😂.
Even their whiteheads cleared up after they practising these 3 main steps in daily basis [2]. They also happy with their clear skin as previously were congested with whiteheads, acne and pimples.
Nowadays I even incorporate usage of mild scrub once per 2 days. Facial clay mask once per 2 days. Peeling mask once per week. Currently my skins needs more attention as ageing process catches on. Still, most of my peers and friends compliment my skin to be the same conditions in my 20's😄. Worth all the effort, time and dedication in tending after my ageing skin😁.
Till then, have fun in being discipline with these 3 main steps of skincare routine.

References:
[1] My improved make up look after self diagnosis last September 2018  https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/09/my-improved-make-up-look-today-after.html
[2] The look of whiteheads on my nose last November 2016 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/04/the-look-of-obvious-whiteheads-on-my.html

No comments:

Post a Comment