Links

Sunday, October 21, 2018

My make up look today.

I like my make up today. Despite my bloating face and heavy blackened eyebags.
Taken today around 9.45 am.
I even have to use my orange corrector to cover my massive bloated and darkened eyebags. Seems like my make up skills still there.
I like my eyebrows. I am using brow powder from Cosway. I also have to use my Maybelline BB Stick as it give medium coverage that I need to cover my bloated face compare to my Meiss foundation stick that give light coverage.
Taken 19 Oct 2018 around 7.52 pm. 
I still look decent despite the light make up and long seminar schedule. I am using Meiss foundation stick as I am fine with light coverage for the seminar session at night.
This is taken 19 Oct 2018 around 12.09 pm.
Here I am using eyebrows pencil from Rhomlon to define my eyebrows.

No comments:

Post a Comment