Links

Wednesday, October 3, 2018

The look of my kuchai omelette this morning.

The look of my kuchai omelette as main dish of nasi lemak for this morning breakfast. I am using my organic kuchai leaves [1].
The pretty look of my kuchai omelette.
This kuchai omelette taste good for my hungry stomach.
The delicious kuchai omelette smell makes Furball keep on climbing my lap, sniffing on the kuchai omelette plate. Till I send  her off outside the house until I finished up my breakfast.
I use 3 eggs, 1 bunch of thinly sliced kuchai leaves and a pinch of salt for taste. 
I think I get this kuchai plant from of of my girlfriend last time.

Till then, have fun enjoying your organic kuchai omelette for your meal😋.

Reference:
[1] Kuchai leaves or garlic chives https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allium_tuberosum

No comments:

Post a Comment