Links

Thursday, October 18, 2018

Total weight of 7 organic papayas of mine is 7,590 gm.

I am able to harvest 7 unit of my organic papayas. Where the total weight for all 7 of them are 7,590 gm.
4 unit of harvested organic Eksotika papayas.
This one weigh 1,345 gm.
It looks that ugly as the outer part has been scraped by the used galah. This one I already peeled for self consumption. Share 1/8 with Dell already for his snack at home.
This one weigh 1,442 gm.
This one already given away to one of neighbouring lab mate.
This one weigh 884 gm.

This one weigh 861 gm.

3 unit of harvested organic Solo papaya.
This one weigh 1,496 gm.

This one weigh 930 gm.

This one weigh 632 gm.
Seems like my Solo papaya already weigh more than my Eksotika papaya!
Now I am left with 5 unit papayas only.

Till then, have fun harvesting your home grown papaya at home😉.

Reference:
[1] The blooming look of misai kucing (cat whisker) flower outside lab today https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/10/the-pretty-look-of-misai-kucing-flower.html

No comments:

Post a Comment