Links

Sunday, February 24, 2019

My review on eyebrow pomade: Stay Put Brow Colour in code 02 taupe from Milani.

Received it last 21 February 2019 after place order last 13 February 2019.
It is eyebrow pomade: Stay Put Brow Colour in code 02 taupe from Milani [1]. 
The eyebrow pomade comes with its dual ended eyebrow brush+spoolie. I love the brush that come with the package. It does helps well to apply this eyebrow pomade neatly on my eyebrows. I do think the brush quality is almost 70% up to my Anastasia Beverly Hills (ABH) No 12 brush [2].






STAY PUT BROW COLOR
Define, fill and sculpt your brows like a pro. Stay Put® Brow Color delivers superior staying power with up to 16 hours of wear time, taking you from day to evening with perfect looking brows. Use the professional, dual-ended brush to apply the perfect amount of brow color and definition at the intensity you want. Available in 8 shades [1]
The weight is 2.6 gm.
I would strongly suggest this set for beginner who just learn to draw and define their eyebrows.
For me personally, I love this set and colour as it gives me natural effortless finished. Pictures below taken last night of 21 February 2019.

Till then, have fun in draw and defining your eyebrows daily😉💪.

References:
[1] STAY PUT® BROW COLOR from Milani https://www.milanicosmetics.com/products/stay-put-brow-pomade
[2] The look of my Anastasia Beverly Hills (ABH) No 12 eyebrow brush https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/01/my-make-up-look-using-my-custom-morphe.html
[3] Anastasia Beverly Hills  eyebrow pomade on code Dark Brown
[4] Studio Pro waterproof brow pomade  in code Brunette from BH Cosmetics
https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2017/11/my-review-on-studio-pro-waterproof-brow.html

No comments:

Post a Comment