Links

Thursday, February 7, 2019

Unwrapping my Hakuho-do+Sephora pro brush collection.

I am so happy to received it last 31 January 2019. Before postal stop for Chinese New Year (CNY) break.
It is set of 6 pieces brush from Hakuho-do+Sephora pro collection. The bristles are very soft for applications. They also made from synthetic. Which make it suitable for both powder and cream products.
The set consist of:
  1. Kotsubu - Pointer Highlighter Brush
  2. Kusabi - Sloping Powder Brush
  3. Ougi - Blush Brush
  4. Otsubu Pointed Powder Brush
  5. Kusuriyubi - Angled Concealer Brush
  6. Shousai - Crease Brush
  7. Anastasia Beverly Hills No 12 eyebrows brush that I add to complete this set for my  daily usage
Details of each brushes.


The parcel delivery process. Despite the transit in KLIA Hub.
Transit in KLIA Hub.

The parcel received in good condition.

The brushes in package.

Unwrapping the brushes.
 The brushes photo shoots.

I get it less than RM 200 from my supplier. Which cost 3 times and more if you buy directly from Sephora.
I am going to wash them off first before start using them. I prefer to play safe to take care of my skin condition. As when getting older, it is harder and takes longer time to recover from any infection.
Well since I am a normal human that most of the time lazy to deep clean my make up brushes, I have to invest in few sets. So that I can always have a clean set of make up brushes every week😉💪.
Till then, have fun in taking care of your brushes to prolonged its lifespan after usage.

Reference:

No comments:

Post a Comment