Links

Thursday, December 6, 2018

Cooking ayam pencen (old chicken) for cats using pressure cooker.

I only get ayam pencen (old chicken) to make new batch of chicken soup for my cats. To reduce cooking time, I decided to use pressure cooker. I start putting in the frozen ayam pencen (old chicken) in the pressure cooker pot along with serai wangi (citronella) around 8.57 am. By 9.17 am, it already finished cooking. Basically, only 20 minutes needed to get fully cooked chicken soup despite using  ayam pencen (old chicken)!
937 gm ayam pencen (old chicken).

Add 800 ml water.

The look of the cooked ayam pencen soup without flash.

The look of the cooked ayam pencen soup with flash.
I only used 3 ingredients to make chicken soup for cats: chicken, serai wangi (citronella) and water. And my cats loving the taste of the fresh chicken soup.
Till then, have fun in cooking good food for your cats.

Reference:
[1] Trimming inai (henna) leaves https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/12/harvesting-daun-inai-henna-leaves.html

No comments:

Post a Comment