Links

Sunday, December 17, 2017

One of my house guardian at night that taking care of my crops

Among wild life in my house compound that helps on pest control is Mr/Ms Lizard (or in Malay we usually called it mengkarung). Normally able to see 4 to 5 of them roaming around my house compound. Fortunately my precious Dell just leave them on their own. Seems like he know they help on pest control for my crops.
Top is the picture of the lizard on my papaya leaves. Below is the picture of Dell smoldering me with kisses
The picture is taken at night. While I am giving Dell his supper meal.
If you look carefully, should be able to see how red my chin is after kiss attach from Dell. He just smolder me with kisses and stop to eat after he is satisfied giving me kisses. Very naughty little boy he is๐Ÿ˜–
Till then, have fun in tending after your garden and pets before sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment