Links

Friday, March 22, 2019

Compliment on my never aged look from my ex matriculation mate.

I was complimented by one of my ex matriculation mate today when I asked for our photos during matriculation activity last 2001 and 2002. He said that I never aged since the last time he saw me in 2001 and 2002😳😆.
The compliment caught me by surprised also😳. Still it does makes me feel nice. As it means that I do take good care of myself well and in correct way to be able to get such compliment😉💪.
Another compliment from my male client.
What makes me proud is I manage to get such compliment without the aid of plastic surgery. Well, I also do not have the money to spend for such.
Good skincare, fresh and good food intake does contribute a lot in my self care routine and regime.
Till then, have fun in taking care of yourself to age gracefully😉💪.

No comments:

Post a Comment