Links

Sunday, March 31, 2019

Making minty aloe vera drink for my kombucha scoby.

Just manage to peel my aloe vera morning of 31 Marcg 2019. It was harvested last 25 March 2019 at one of my aunt's house after visiting her.
The cooked minty aloe vera drink.
Cooking process.
The harvested one from my aunt's house 3 times bigger than the one I grow at home.

739 gm of 3 unit aloe vera leaves.


My precious Dell who never fail to accompany me in all my work at home.
Dell never failed to be a good and silent companion throughout the peeling process.
The look of peeled aloe vera flesh.
Here I washed off the lendir (slime) off the aloe vera flesh and toss it.
Let the spearmint leaves, applemint leaves and Lu Han Kuo sugar dissolve in boiled water.

The look right after I add aloe vers flesh in the mixture.
I only put in the aloe vera flesh after the water is boiling and the sugar dissolve for only 15 to 20 minutes.
Yes I know it is not advisable to use steel pot to brew herbal drink. But I only have that at home.
Resting with Dell as reward for being such a good companion.
Resting with Dell while waiting for the minty aloe vera drink to cool down to be my new kombucha scoby home [1]. As a reward for him for  being such a good companion.
Till then, have fun in making minty aloe vera drink at home.

Reference:
[1] The look of my kombucha starter in the cool minty aloe vera drink https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/03/get-2-container-kombucha-tea-starter.html

No comments:

Post a Comment