Links

Friday, March 8, 2019

My new March 2019 batch of home made cough syrup.

This new March 2019 batch of my home made cough syrup, I add some more ingredients to the mix. Which is ginger, garlic and Lu Han Kuo sugar.
The finished cooked look last 6 March 2019 around 2.30 pm. Start making it around 9.46 am. I am using double boiler method to make it.
The finished cooked home made cough syrup of mine. 
The look of ingredients in the midst of preparation.
Adding Lu Han Kuo processed sweetener.


Adding brown sugar to the mix.
Hopefully this new batch able to assist to reduce my heating up body temperature and bloated body condition.
The packed 189 ml of the home made cough syrup for today usage in lab.

The look before I dilute my home made cough syrup in plain water.

After diluting the home made cough syrup in plain water.
So far, I am able to burp and passed gas not long after drink the diluted home made cough syrup.
Till then, have fun in making home made remedy using kitchen ingredients available at home😊💪.

References:
[1] The process making my home made cough syrup last 12 February 2019 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/02/cooking-home-remedy-for-my-headache.html
[2] The way I drink the home made cough syrup last 12 February 2019 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/02/my-way-to-drink-my-home-made-cough.html

No comments:

Post a Comment