Links

Sunday, March 10, 2019

My fulfilling fresh dinner: pengat pisang tanduk and steamed okra/ladyfingers.

It does feel nice to eat self made pengat pisang tanduk (sweet banana desert in coconut milk) and steamed bendi (okra/ladyfinger).
Both cooked using my lunch box [1].





Left half from full to brim pengat pisang tanduk in ceramic bowl.
The look of my last pisang tanduk used for this pengat pisang tanduk.
Use 300 gm from 958 gm of this pisang tanduk.


The look of 5 unit freshly harvested bendi (okra/ladyfinger) in the evening.

Steamed the harvested organic bendi (okra/ladyfinger) in my lunch box.
I just steamed the freshly harvested bendi (okra/ladyfinger) as it is in my lunch box.
Till then, have fun enjoy self made food using your home grown+organic harvest.

Reference:

No comments:

Post a Comment