Links

Monday, March 18, 2019

The healthy and longer leaves size of my ginseng jawa (talinum paniculatum).

I am happy and  proud to see my ginseng jawa (talinum paniculatum) leaves has grown 1 size larger than the one I planted directly on soil last 23 October 2018 [1]. Which is the size of my palm.
This pictures is taken last 7 March 2019. This one I planted in 2.5 liter container as part of my self experiment. Basically with good care, enough water which is infused with nitrogen fertilizer; I am able to get same  leaf size as the one planted directly on soil.

Selfie with the plant in its container as proof.
This plant is located at my house side walks.
The look and huge size of the rest of the leaves.


The pretty pink flowers of the plant.
Where the seeds comes after the flower withers. Quite tricky to gain the seeds for next germination.
For me, I normally take the leaves as my salad twice per week.
Till then, have fun in growing and care for your planted ginseng jawa (talinum paniculatum)😉💪.

References:

No comments:

Post a Comment