Links

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

My review on Anastasia Beverly Hills (ABH) No 12 large synthetic duo brow brush

For me, Anastasia Beverly Hills  (ABH) really live up their reputation on eyebrow brush.
I do feel it is much easier for me to draw and fill my eyebrows with Anastasia Beverly Hills  (ABH) No 12. I just happen to start using it last 28 January 2018 [2].
Previously I am using 2 of my favourite eyebrows brush. Which is:

  1. Zoeva 317 Winged Liner brush [3]. I have been using them since 2014. 
  2. MAC 263SE brush [4]. Been using it since November 2017 and loving it ever since. It did make me steer away from my Zoeva 317😅.
For now, I prefer my Anastasia Beverly Hills  (ABH) No 12. Since it comes with spoolie. Well, it does makes me omit the step to clean up my eyebrows after draw and define them. Especially when I am rushing and only have 15 to 30 minutes to spare for make up.
I have to make do with my limited time and be creative.
Till then, have fun in exploring the suitable eyebrow brush that suits your daily needs😉💪.

Reference:

No comments:

Post a Comment