Links

Friday, March 1, 2019

Handover my pisang tanduk to its new owner.

I pass 360 gm from 528 gm of my pisang tanduk to one of my colleague today. 


The look of the handover 360 gm pisang tanduk.



This session is around 6.20 pm.

Explaining in gossiping style😂.

After cut off the pisang tanduk from its tandan for my customer.

Explaining that the pisang tanduk in my customer hand ripe can be cooked immediately.

This session is around 7 pm.
I leave the pisang tanduk on her house wall as I was rushing to reach home since it is near Maghrib time. Plus, I was not sure if my neighbour at home since it is too quiet. Well, she did receive the given banana. That is our way to do barter trade without need to wait the other party to be present. Much convenient this way. Plus, it does receive well on good condition to the other party.

Morning session while I am bringing the pisang tanduk still attached to its tandan for handover session in the evening to its new owner. To save time as I have meeting in the evening. Plus, to show off as prove to my colleague who have eaten my pengat pisang tanduk yesterday [2]. Since he said that pisang tanduk only can bear up to 3 fruits in 1 tandan (bunch).



Selfie session with pisang tanduk and pisang lemak manis in lab.
I am using 4 from 10 pieces of my custom It Cosmetics Airbrush collection make up brush set for my look of the day [3].
Till then, have fun in sharing good harvest with others who have book earlier.

References:
[1] Harvesting my pisang tanduk last evening of 23 February 2019 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/02/harvesting-my-pisang-tanduk-banana.html
[2] The pretty look of my tasty pengat pisang tanduk last 27 February 2019 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/02/the-look-of-my-pengat-pisang-tanduk.html
[3] The look of my custom 10 pieces It Cosmetics brush from Airbrush collection set which I bought last 31 May 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/01/my-review-on-my-custom-it-cosmetics.html

No comments:

Post a Comment