Links

Thursday, March 28, 2019

Envious on the wide land size area of corner unit to Rumah Mampu Milik Taman Pulai Hijauan

Yesterday evening I cannot stop from driving on pass my house entrance towards the Rumah Mampu Milik near my residential area. It does worth to make such detour.
I am really envious of the wide land size of the corner house unit in there. It is almost 20 feet wide!! Wider than mine. Well, I am intermediate house.
Really envious of this humongous land size area beside the corner unit. Even the land size around the electric pole is around 3 feet wide. Definitely can plant many things.

The land size inside the inner side of the house also larger than the existing 2 storey terrace house, Alder type in Taman Pulai Hijauan.
The wide road gap between house gate and the main road in front of the house also wider than the one in front of the existing 2 storey terrace house, Alder type in Taman Pulai Hijauan. I think able to fit 1 Hilux parked horizontally at the gap without even obstructing the main road. So lucky for those who buy this type of Rumah Mampu Milik.
The house owners here just get their house key last January 2019. So nice.
To be frank, I prefer larger land size than house built up. As I like to plant fruit trees, vegetables and herbs for my daily consumption.
Till then, have fun in window shopping for good Rumah Mampu Milik that have ample land size area for gardening activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment