Links

Monday, March 25, 2019

My make up look today using make up brushes from my 14 pieces custom Sigma set.

My look in the morning of 25 March 2019 using make brushes from my custom Sigma set received last 27 February 2019 [1].
List some of the product used on my face in the picture above๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†.
Can see that my make up look on my face not too far off my darkening hands colour๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†.
That why using the correct
  • foundation colour, 
  • foundation undertone and 
  • foundation colour matching with hands colour 
is very crucial for my make up applications.
No point to do a look where my face becoming 2 to 3 tone fairer than my hands. Despite my hands is 2 to 3 tones darker than my neck. As someone who wear hijab, makes much more sense to choose face foundation that match my hands colour than my neck.
Quote from Rebel Circus, modified to adapt my current needs and style.
Plus my hands getting darker faster than my face due to my negligence in pampering it with good amount of moisturiser after bath. Despite my effort putting on sunscreen on it each time before I my gardening works.
I even complimented by most of my male clients last time. As they said I do not look like I put on much make up. Plus my foundation match nicely with my hands colour. They also said they despise people whose make up look 100% fairer than their hands colour as per below picture๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡.
Example of autotone foundation credit to fb Khairul Yoi that is 100% total colour opposite with her hands colour.
For this look, I omit from powdering my face since my skin is too dry. In order to prevent flaky look. Although I do facial scrub in the morning. But do not have time to put on my white clay mask.
I am using these brushes from my custom Sigma set for the look:
  • E65 to draw and define my eyebrows.
  • F35 to put on my blush. Despite it is cater for highlight.
  • Buffing brush from Real Technique (RT) to put on my foundation.
  • Spoolie part from my Tarte dual ended brow spoolie brush to brush up my eyebrows.
Till then, have fun in applying make up that match your hands colour๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ’ช.

Reference:
[1] Unwrapping my custom Sigma make up brush set last 27 February 2019 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/03/unwrappting-review-of-my-custom-sigma.html

No comments:

Post a Comment