Links

Thursday, March 14, 2019

The weight of my pisang lemak manis (banana) fruits is around 60 to 65 gm.

Only manage to weigh my pisang lemak manis (banana) fruits last 6 March 2019. After almost 2 weeks harvesting it 1 sisir/sikat at a time since 27 February 2019 [1]. It is around 60 to 65 gm per banana fruit. Still larger than the one my boss bring to lab last 12 November 2018 [2]
From my observation, this time harvest the pisang lemak manis (banana) fruits is much more easier to peel compare to my first harvest last 7 September 2018 [3].



The nicely peeled pisang lemak manis (banana) fruits.

The look of my colleague enjoying the pisang lemak manis (banana) fruit despite his aching teeth condition.
It is nice to see my sick colleague able to enjoy my pisang lemak manis (banana) fruits to fill in his stomach during his aching teeth.
I am able to share the balance pisang lemak manis (banana) fruits with others later in the evening.
Till then, have fun enjoying your harvested pisang lemak manis (banana) fruits with others.

References:
[1] Start harvesting 1 sisir/sikat pisang lemak manis (banana) last 27 February 2019 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/02/harvesting-1-sisirsikat-bunch-of-banana.html
[2] The 32 gm of pisang lemak manis (banana) fruits that my boss bring to lab last 12 Novemver 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/11/the-cute-look-of-pisang-lemak-manis.html
[3]  The look of my first pisang lemak manis (banana) fruits harvest last 7 September 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/09/the-satisfying-sweet-taste-of-my.html

No comments:

Post a Comment