Links

Wednesday, March 27, 2019

My make up look of the day.

It is just a simple daily make up look. The only difference is the make up tools = make up brushes. I am using 2 brushes from my 14 pieces custom Sigma set make up brush [1]. Which is F35 to put on my blush and E65 to draw and define my eyebrows.
Morning look around 9.45 am.

Look before breakfast:

Look after breakfast:
Look around 2.15 pm. After almost 4 hours putting on this simple make up look.

I just like to make daily make up look entry for my self documentation. In order to see the condition of my skin in daily basis.
As for this morning, my foundation is not evenly applied around my nose area. As last night I am having runny nose. Where the process cleaning up the nostrils give dry impact to the nose area. I also do not have time to put on my white clay mask before applying make up due to the time contraint [2]. So, have to make to with what I have and omit powder usage to set my foundation.

List of product used:

  • Lips from L.A. Girl lipmatte code Playful
  • Eyebrows from L'elan Vital BrowPerfect Compact from Cosway
  • Blusher from Sivanna blusher code 03

Till then, have fun in putting on make up in daily basis😉💪.

References:
[1] The look of my 14 pieces custom Sigma set make up brush last 27 March 2019 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/03/unwrappting-review-of-my-custom-sigma.html

No comments:

Post a Comment