Links

Monday, March 4, 2019

The pretty and tasty look of my pisang lemak manis today.

I am able to eat one unit of my pisang lemak manis (banana) from a whole sisir/sikat (bunch) which harvested last 27 February 2019 [1]. 
The look of peeled pisang lemak manis.
I prefer to eat my home grown organic cared banana in order to have clean and clear skin😋💪. As me and my cats able to eat them on its own without any worries.
It still have slight bitter taste as it is not fully ripe yet. Estimately by tomorrow it will taste better.
Surprisingly this batch of pisang lemak manis is easily peel off from its skin compare to the first batch.

Pictures below taken last 2 March 2019.
The look my my cat, Dell cannot stand/refrain from biting the plump pisang lemak manis.



Dell look when being asked to pose well with my pisang lemak manis and pisang tanduk.
Till then, have fun in sharing your harvested pisang lemak manis with others.

Reference:
[1] The plump look of my pisang lemak manis harvested last morning of 27 February 2019 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/02/harvesting-1-sisirsikat-bunch-of-banana.html

No comments:

Post a Comment