Links

Sunday, March 17, 2019

My secret to get smooth applied foundation.

I was complimented by one of my colleague last 28 February 2019. As she saw herself how smooth I applied my foundation. The secret is very simple: I now eat plenty organic+home grown fruits, vegetables and herbs. It does sound and look simple enough. But trust me, it is not easy when you it all by yourself. Still it does worth the effort, time and money spend.
I know people would say it is much easier to buy organic fruits, vegetables and herbs sold in the market. Being someone as cautious as me, I prefer to do it all myself based on my capability. Since my cats also have benefit from the organic+home grown fruits, vegetables and herbs. Plus, I also manage to get fresh supplies all the time. Without need to go out from the house to buy them if I forget to buy some. More fuel, time and money saving in long run.
I did share my secret with one of my close girlfriend.



Till then, have fun enjoying organic+home grown fruits, vegetables and herbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment